Tracked everything I plan on eating today! First time tracking for a long time! Need to get back on it and have another good weight loss ready for the summer! Im still 3 stone lighter than this time last year and will be happy to do the same ready for the summer! #weightwatchers#weightwatchersworks#weightlossjourney
This beef & veggie stir-fry is perfect if you're all about the #paleo lifestyle! It's also #whole30 friendly
For more content like this, follow @homecooked_mealprep -
1 pound flank steak, trimmed and sliced thin against grain into 2-inch pieces
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 teaspoons coconut aminos
2 tablespoons avocado oil (or other oil), divided
3 carrots, peeled and sliced ¼ -inch thick on the bias
1 small head Napa cabbage, thinly sliced, plus more for serving
3 scallions, minced, plus more for thinly sliced for garnish
1 tablespoon ginger, grated
4 garlic cloves, minced
6 tablespoons coconut aminos
2 tablespoons lime juice
1½ teaspoons tapioca flour
1. Add the flank steak, coconut aminos, and lime juice to a bowl, and toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet. Place half the meat in the skillet and sear for 1 minute on each side. Place the seared steak in a clean bowl and repeat with the second batch, draining excess liquid from the skillet as needed.
3. Once all of the meat has been seared and removed from the pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add in the carrots and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the Napa cabbage to the pan and quickly toss with the carrots.
5. Move the cabbage and carrots away from the center of the pan and sprinkle in the scallions, ginger, and garlic. Stir the mixture in the center of the pan until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
6. Mix all contents of the pan together and toss in the meat.
7. Pour in the coconut aminos, lime juice, and tapioca flour. Stir the contents of the pan until well combined ad the sauce has thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
8. Divided the mixture between bowls filled with Napa cabbage and garnish with scallions.
#homecooking#cooking#healthrecipe#healthylifestyle#healthyfood#healthyliving#easyfood#easyrecipes#weightloss#weightlossjourney#weightlosstips#weightwatchers#beef#stirfry#ilovebeef#ilovestirfry#ilovefood#ilovecooking#foodvideo 📽 by fitness_trainer90
Salmon and veggie traybake for dinner last night 🐟 3sp for the honey used and 2sp for the potatoes, delish 🤩 I’ve rolled over points nearly everyday this week building my weeklies back up from last sat, I’m going for a couple of drinks with friends this afternoon probs stick to gin and slimline or might even just soft drinks! It’s my first weigh in tomorrow and I don’t want to jeopardise it on the last day is the week 😂😇 #wwukfamily#wwuk#weightwatchers#wwfreestyle
Looking to find the right diet for you this year? This week's episode of The #ASKDVCC show is the one for you!
Today we're answering YOUR questions about everything health and fitness, today we're covering:
💪🏻Diets to look out for in 2019
💪🏻Why you DON'T need to be counting calories
💪🏻Overcoming weight loss plateaus
Day 8/365 - Post work we took the kids to the playground, still in my work clothes - no sports bra or shoes and I thought f it I’ll switch on my watch and get a sweat up 🙌 racing the kids, playing on the playground, climbing, jumping - we all had an amazing time and I got my shine on @tiffhall_xo
1 71 week ago
Day 8/365 - Leftovers at work today - repeat of the Strawberry Cucumber Salad
If you’re meal prepping at home check out the ingredients of your seasonings! We’ve got Zero Sugar & Salt seasonings ready to ship nationwide. Relax knowing your seasonings aren’t throwing you off track with your goals!
Sweet & Sour Chicken Friday Night Fakeaway.
In a Chinese restaurant this would cost you 10 Smart Points! With NO rice.
In my kitchen it will cost you 1 Smart Point with No rice!
Ahhhh I’ll take mine! And it’s quicker than ordering with simple ingredients you have in your pantry & fridge.
500gm Chicken Breast diced
1 large onion diced chunky
1 x yellow capsicum diced chunky
1 x red capsicum diced chunky
1 x orange or green capsicum diced chunky
1 x tin pineapple pieces in juice drained
2 Tbls soy sauce
2 Tbls Ayam light sweet chilli sauce (available only at Coles)
2 Tbls white wine vinegar
2 Tbls fresh garlic grated
2 Tbls fresh ginger grated
2 tsp olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
In a non stick pan, add 2 tsp olive oil, add onion & capsicum and cook over medium heat until softened, add chicken and stir until just cooked and lightly browned, add sauces plus salt & Pepper, stir until combined, add drained pineapple and warm through.
1 WW Smart Point a Serve
Serve with Rice for Extra Smart Points
Incredibly quick, easy and above all TASTY!
PS weigh in day today, I weigh monthly being a LTM and happy to be 1.8kg under goal 👌🏼
9 3123 hours ago
I know I am always sharing side by side pictures but I feel like this is a better tool than the scale, because the scale doesn’t measure inches and non scale victories. This is a 25 pound difference! On the left was June 2018 right before Jeff came home from deployment and on the right is today! Same shirt and so much ROOM!