#SurvivorTürkiye’nin ilk yarışmacısı Hakan Kanık kimdir?
Hakan Kanık, 17 Haziran 1999 yılında İstanbul dünyaya geldi. İlk okula ailesi ile gittiği Amerika'da başlayan Hakan Kanık, eğitimine Türkiye'de devam etti. Resim konusunda yetenekli olan Kanık, lise eğitimimi Avni Akyol Güzel Sanatlar Lisesi'nde resim ve sanat tarihi bölümünde tamamladı.
18 yaşına girer girmez Bodrum'da 2michelin yıldızlı İtalyan bir şefle çalışmaya başladı.
Bir dönem Harun Erdenay'ın desteğiyle basketbola yönelen Hakan Kanık, Fenerbahçe'de oynadı. O dönem koçu tarafından atletizme yönlendirilen Hakan Kanık, atletizm yaptığı dönemde vücudu çok zayıf olduğu için vücut geliştirmeye ilgi duydu. Yaklaşık 4 yıldır, vücut geliştirme yapıyor... #survivor#survivorturkiye#survivor2019#survivorgreece#survivorpanorama#hakankanik#acunilicali#survivortrkish#survivoryunanistan
I gave myself a realistic goal of 365 days (1 year) to achieve what I was after for my transformation. Most people including myself stop inside of a month or two of starting. I’ve done it more than once in my life for one reason or another. The last time I was in excellent shape was 16 years ago when my roommate was a bodybuilder. He kept me motivated. Since then I’ve been though a lot of hell with multiple back surgeries and other health related BS. I gained more than 50 lbs of disgusting fat mostly around my belly. This pic was taken after 17 months of 6-7 days a week, working out very hard and eating super clean. I lost 51 lbs and became a bodybuilder again at 51. Shortly after this pic, I had to have my entire left hip replaced due to a birth defect. With in 5 days of that, my colon perforated and I almost died in Dec. 2017. I had maybe 36 hrs to live when they discovered the problem. I spent 2 months in the hospital over this last year with 7 surgical procedures. My abs are now a roadmap of scars and I have at least one more surgery due to a painful umbilical hernia. Don’t feel sorry for me because I’m going to overcome and get back in this kind of shape again. I hear some ladies like scars lol. At least I hope so!😊Keep me in your prayers because I’m coming back and I’m going to make it happen again. Watch me...
#bodybuilding bodybuilder #bodytransformation#bodygoals#bodypositive#fitness#fit#beastmode#survivor#hardbody#ripped#dedication#gains#fitlife#determination#nopainnogain#aesthetics#muscles#fitspiration
5 Fun Facts about ME. 🙌🏻
1. My childhood was rough. We were abused as children. My dad died of AIDS, my grandma raised me. But don’t feel sorry for me, I am stronger than ever because of that.
2. I got married at 19 to a man I only knew for 5 months. I’m so thankful for the marriage and family we have today because Lord knows it could have been a LOT different. Besides Jesus, he is the best thing that ever happened in my life! ♥️
3. I take Boxing and “Fight classes”. I also wear makeup to those classes. I like to wear makeup when I work out. Some may say it makes me less strong, girly, insecure. I think it makes me who I am. I’m okay with how people view me. At least I look good when they are judging me! 🤣
4. I have three sisters. We are not close. Our circumstances determined that. But I pray one day we will be. I also hope that my boys learn from my upbringing and choose to be the best of friends.
5. We have chosen to live in Hawaii forever! We are originally both from South Texas but after living in Paradise for the last 5 years, this is our home. We are so looking forward to the rest of our lives here. Whatever that looks like!
Tag your friends to join the communication webinar with you 💐📢 Let's transform our communication skills together!
Communication Skills That Transform Relationships: A Webinar
Speaker: Sr. Aaliya Bashir (Counselor)
Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019
Time: 1 PM Saudi Time
Venue: ZOOM Application
Registration link is in bio ✨
I felt inspired to create a menstrual cup illustration as I explore different menstrual cups as an alternative to tampons.
I found myself appreciating even more just how powerful our menstrual blood is. Illustrating this piece made me truly think about our cycle, the connection to the moon and being a provider of life. How powerful our bodies are that we can create life within us and with our menstrual blood we have the ability to fertilize the earths soil as blood contains the three primary plant macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium). We are connected to the moon and the earth so let us honour this and never feel ashamed by our period.
BUY 10 or more GET 5 FREE⠀
BUY 5 or more get 2 FREE⠀
Discount applied at checkout. Ensure you add 15 or more into cart to receive the BUY 10 GET 5 FREE or add 7 or more into cart to receive BUY 5 GET 2 FREE.⠀
*Cannot be used with any other promo and must be all regular priced items valued at $10 each. ⠀
Meet burn victim Andrea Grant. Her body is covered in scars from a massive explosion in her childhood home that burned her and her brother. Doctors said she wouldn't make it past the 4th month of pregnancy. But she had her second baby after carrying him for 40weeks
The power a woman carries, definitely not in the muscles
Congrats @chillonmill. God bless you and your baby
Healing takes time. I suffered from a terrible panic attack yesterday. I'm still recovering. This felt appropriate to post. Much love to all of you that are struggling right now. ..
From, "I Can't Get Over It" by #AphroditeMatsaki