🍳 Egg Omelettes for the family, this morning. I grated the cheeses using the Veggie Strip Maker "which I've dubbed the stripper". Cooked them a delicious golden brown on our gorgeous nonstick #cookware. Rob and I had spinach and feta, the boys had coby jack cheese. We all love our Three Onion Rub, so lots of that in there too. #Luvz2cook4u#eggs#homemade#breakfast#cheese#colby#feta#spinach#omelette
File pule me limon dhe ereza🍋🍋🍗🍗 500gr gjoks pule
Lengu dhe levorja e gjysem limoni
4-5 thelbinj hudher
1 luge caji ment e thare
1 luge caji koper
1. Marim një enë shtojmë hudhrat e grimcuara, limoni dhe të gjitha erëzat.
2. Marim gjoksin e pulës, ia bëjm vijat me thikë së pari në formë horizontale, pastaj në formë vertikale(si në foto), duke u kujdesur për thellësin e prerjes.
3. Mishin marinojë me masën e pregaditurë, e vendosim në një qese për ngrirje dhe e lëm të marinohet së paku një orë ( më së miri është të marinohet deri në 7-8 orë).
4. Pasi mishi të jetë gati, e pastrojmë nga erëzat dhe e skuqim nga te dy anët për 3-4min në vaj ulliri.
5. Në njejtën enë ku është skuqur mishi, skuqim spinaqin për 3-4min duke i shtuar kripën, piperin dhe hudhër pluhur.
6. Në enë shtojmë kuskusin me pak kripë dhe të njejtën sasi ujë të vluar , e mbulojmë ,e folie plasmni dhe e lëm të pushoj 3-4min.
7. Në fund mishi servohet me kuskus dhe spinaq
Can you see the sweet #potato under this mountain of chickpeas and #spinach ? Just a bit of curry powder, salt, and pepper and you’ve yourself a very nice #lunch 😊 Prep and cooking time: 10 minutes #thetatergrader
What is a CSA?
CSA is an acronym for Community Supported Agriculture and is a way to buy fresh fruits and vegetables directly from the farmer in your local community. The concept of CSA is simple. A farmer offers a certain number of “shares” to the public. Typically the share consists of a box of vegetables, but other farm products may be included. 🥕🌽🍅
We all know the benefits of joining a CSA such as supporting local farms, getting “hyper” fresh vegetables, gaining greater knowledge of what grows in your area & when, learning about new fruits/vegetables & building relationships with the people who produce your food... BUT,
How do you choose a CSA that’s right for you?
1. Visit your local farms. This is by far the best way to get to know your local farmers and see first hand their growing practices. Get curious! Ask lots of questions about their growing practices, how they deal with pests, fungus and disease and how they maintain healthy soil. Ask if/how often they use herbicides, pesticides and fungicides and what types. Do they use highly beneficial methods such as companion planting and cover cropping?
2. Find a CSA program that’s a good fit for your budget & household. A typical CSA share can range from $25-$45 per week with a commitment to a 10-16 week growing season. As more farms offer CSA programs, consumers have more options than ever to fit their individual/family needs. Typically, CSA shares are offered weekly or bi-weekly in full or half shares. Many farms are now offering spins on the traditional CSA share with options to substitute items in your share that you don’t prefer or pay in smaller increments. Our “farm box” program is an example of this, as it allows customers to preview the items offered on a bi-weekly basis before committing to buying each time.
3. Get feedback and referrals from current CSA customers in your local area or ask if you can buy a sample CSA share to give it a try before committing.
4. CSA work trade options. This means you can volunteer on the farm for a certain number of hours per week in exchange for a CSA share. Above all, in whatever form, support your local farmers. We need you, as much as you need us!
• food post •
Todays lunch was a good mix of greens, carbs, protein and fat! 😍
Remember that your body doesn’t know about Cadburys, McDonalds or the likes and so ‘cravings’ are in fact all in your head! Give the body what it actually needs, and you’ll get more from your workouts.... (oh yeah, and an added bonus, you might get abs 😉) •
It’s a brand new week tomorrow! Make it yours! #fitnessmotivation
Mario Special , With Chicken Cutlet, American Cheese, Bacon , Spinach, Red onion and Chipotle Mayo❤️✔️🔝
🌎433 Graham Ave , Brooklyn , New York
👇🏻TAG YOUR FRIENDS👇🏻
Missing warmer weather on days like this. ☃️ Thanks to @goodheartfarmstead for sharing this with us! 😀⠀
"When the spinach and lettuce field reflects the changing foliage beyond 🌱🍁🌱 I love when spinach comes back on the menu—this hot dry summer was far from ideal for spinach growing, but these cool days are perfect. Edge is harvesting Acadia F1 spinach, a new favorite in our field for it's uniform baby leaf size, deep green color, and yield.⠀
The only downside is that every time I say Acadia, I want to go to the ocean...growers on coastal Maine, you'll be right at home with this spinach 😉"⠀
@goodheartfarmstead - an organic veggie, herb & flower farm in Worcester, Vermont
4 10274 days ago
4 1184 hours ago
Happy Valentine's Day! 💖💖
How delicious does this pizza look by @raw_manda?
Toppings: jackfruit, pineapple, red onion, bell pepper, arugula, avocado
Celebrating making it halfway through the week with this delicious plate - wild caught shrimp cooked on the stove top in ghee with fresh garlic, @traderjoes sweet potato gnocchi with butter & sage and some added spinach, garlic, and red pepper flakes, and roasted garlic.