It is another day and another time for our ongoing 49days of Fasting and Prayers,
We hope you have been participating and if not, it's not late yet, join today.
Below are the prayer points for today, do comment below telling us about your experience so far, and if you want to share this with your family and friends, you can tag them to this post so they can follow us and be updated.
THURSDAY 17th Jan 2019
DAY 7: ARISE, OH LORD Ps. 44:26; 57:4; 7:6
1. Praise and worship God
2. Arise for me, O Lord, stretch out your hand and deliver us from horrible pits and miry clays of life. Psa. 40.2
3. Arise for me, O Lord, and let every power of the enemy on my life become impotent. Psa. 68.2
4. Let God arise for us and let His enemies be scattered in our nations. Psa. 68.1-2
5. God arise and let His enemies be scattered in all our churches. Psa. 68.1
6. Let God arise and let His enemies be scattered in my family.
7. Let God arise and let all those against the Church be totally frustrated.
8. Let us ask God to arise and scatter every enemy of our progress. Psa. 68.1-2
9. Let God reach forth to hold your right hand and use it to subdue every personality that is rising against you. Isa 45.1
10. Let God arise and let every yoke of time-wasters be broken in your life. Isa 45.2
“The hardest thing in fashion is not to be known for a logo, but to be known for a silhouette.” — @fls_wear Become fashionable like @emily_kate_fit featuring In the Signature Uni-Sex ‘Break-Free series 💯........................🇦🇺
I like to simplify dumbbell snatch technique to one phrase: “zipping up a large coat” (with a REALLY heavy zipper lol)
Keeping in mind that the snatch is primarily a legs/hips driven movement, your dumbbell choice should be MUCH heavier than a weight you could easily bring up and above your head!
Be sure to keep that heavy dumbbell close to your body throughout the motion and zip that coat! 🏋️♀️ 💪 👍