Hey loves!!! Here’s my calendar for the rest of January and the first weekend in February. See bio for booking deets‼️‼️‼️ Spots fill quickly! Calendar will open for February soon! Be on the lookout 👀 Be deposit ready‼️‼️‼️ #braidsbycre
🔥🔥 DOUBLE TAP THE SCREEN and SWIPE TO SEE THE BEFORE 🔥🔥 ✔️Smoothing Treatment on 4B Hair
✔️ Moisture Treatment ✔️ Trim
✔️ Take Home Products 🗣 HER HAIR IS GOING TO BOUNCE BACK WHEN SHE WASHES IT! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#SmoothingTreatment are thermally infused and have some really great perks. Best of all the process is not permanent!
-Elongates your curls
- Helps with at home manageability - Helps your hair retain moisture better
- Makes it softer
- Strengthens Hair
- Increases the longevity of your hair styles - Helps fight humidity - Minimize Frizz
- Allow you to easily go from curly to straight
- You can still wear any style you like including twistouts,braid-outs,rodsets etc
- Last 3 months ——————————————————————————- FYI you do NOT HAVE to wear your straight with a smoothing treatment! The treatment is thermally applied to the hair for the initial service but you DO NOT have to wear it straight if you don't want to. This treatment is also great for really humid weather to decrease frizz and increase longevity to any hairstyle. Wash N Go, Braidout, twistout, rodset, flexirod etc. ———————————————————————— I will be doing consultations for new clients at the beginning of February! If you want to book one please inbox me! LIMITED SPACE! Thanks!
———————————————————————— Text 504-457-8671 if you have any questions or book at StrawberriCurls.com/booking
Ok so these lights are looking pretty intense around my hair!!
1 24 minutes ago
Hey guys! Going real for a sec. I may or may not have a guy who is stalking me at work and outside of work. Originally a guy friend, has now bought it upon himself to attentively get more personal in my life outside and inside work. I feel uncomfortable and addressed this to both my manager and close friends and co workers. Most have been supportive while few think I am overlooking things. I do jump to conclusions, overreact to most things. However, I just want to address to my fellow peers that if something doesn’t feel right or you get the creeps by someone you barely know or do know, please listen to your intuition and run. I feel like us females especially ignore these red flags and try to emotionally see the best in people. I know I do when I really shouldn’t. I am working on that and as of right now I am doing my best to remain single a little bit longer for maybe a year and fully reevaluate myself. With this being said for anyone who needs this, please listen to your gut, confide in someone you trust, and look for help such as hotline centers. Don’t belittle your intuition before it’s too late and don’t keep personal issues to yourself. Never judge a book by its cover.
@FashionNova | First of all sis, FN is having a pre Valentine’s Day sale right about now! & 2nd of all... well there is no 2nd of all because nothing else is important!😍 | I’m wearing the ‘Used to love you’ set (tuh!), ‘Home Alone’ robe & the ‘Furry Business’ heels because you just KNOW I need shoes to match my robe! EXTRA is my style!😏👠Use ‘LUV30’ for your discount! #NovaBabe
Melanin on 💯 .
Everytime I wear red I have a good hair day 🧐 •
Follow @kinkyhairrocks for more amazing ideas and Inspiration for your natural hair! We post the best of the BEST