New from @psa_press link to purchase in their bio. Jerry Seinfeld from the Seinfeld episode “The Gum”, and Larry David from the Curb Your Enthusiasm episode “The Shucker” (they also have a Judge Judy pin from the episode).
. Answer to the previous Before and After challenge....
1. DC Comics - Jeremiah Duncan
2. Seinfeld - Duncan Meyer
3. Answer - Jeremiah Duncan Meyer
Shout-out to @theofficial_humpbowl for correctly solving this challenge.
Today's Before and After challenge...
1. Seinfeld - One of many fake movies named throughout the series run. This title is not only the answer to this part of the challenge, it was also the name of an actual movie script written by Larry David in the 1980s.
2. DC Comics - Name this member of The Doom Patrol.
3. Put the two together and you will have your answer. Shout-out to the first three to give the correct answer. The answer to today's challenge will be provided next Wednesday along with a new challenge. Good luck! .
✨CELEBRITY NORWOOD SCALE✨
.(Swipe 👉🏼) .
The Hamilton-Norwood scale is a classification system for male pattern hair loss.
See how you compare to other celebrities in this fun, real-world visual representation that we put together. Of course this is only a rough approximation but if you would like a more detailed analysis of your hair call 1-403-259-6798 #PrimeHairClinicyyc