Crispy cutlets! Cutlets are popular Indian tea time snacks. It is loved by everyone in India which is usually had with tea. With a mix of vegetables and baked in oven makes it more healthier instead of shallow frying it. Below is the simple 5 step recipe for these cutlets.
1. Boil 2 sweet potatoes, 2 carrots, 1 cup of green peas and 1 betroot.
2. Mash the veggies, add salt, garam masala, crushed ginger, green chillies and make them into patties
3. Prepare a batter with half cup maida, required amount of salt, water, pinch of pepper powder so that it is not too thick or thin.
4. Dip the patties into the batter and then roll them in a plate containing bread crumbs.
5. Pre heat the oven at 150 degree for 30 mins with a greased baking tray and then keep the patties until it turns golden brown on both sides.
P.S: The bread crumbs can be made by grinding 3-4 breads in a mixer. You can also use different kind of veggies like cauliflower, beans etc.