DEN ÄR ÄNTLIGEN HÄR🙌🏽 My BCAA i två goda smaker. 99mg natural caffeine & 300mg. Du hittar dom på närmsta Nordic Wellness. Löp o köp och var först med att testa nyheten. Vilken blir din favorit?🤩 RASPBERRY RUSH elr GOLDEN WINGS med smak av tuttifrutti! (Vinnare i tävlingen presenteras under dagen) #MYBCAA#wellnessnutrition#launch#friyay
Hi 🙋🏼♀️ I’m Katelyn & let me get real with you all 💯
1. I have a frown line in between my eyes that really bothers me.
2. I’m convinced I have a slightly lazy eye.
3. I have a bite out of the top of my left ear that I was born with 😭😂
4. I still hate wearing shorts because I grew up hating my legs. I also had an ex when I was 17 tell me they were fat and elephants never forget 😂😭 #anxietyclub
5. I had an eating disorder during my mid teens, I think as a way to cope with family issues. And because I just never felt quite good enough.
6. I only recently realised how reactive I am - I will react to words, thoughts and situations VERY quickly. Both my own and others. This is my big thing to work on for 2019 - take a step back before I react and act as not my best self.
7. I either care too little or probably too much. I don’t really know an in between. But if I care about you too much, I literally will do anything for you.
8. I once dyed my hair black to impress the guy I was dating at the time, once ate a dog biscuit for a bet, was moved up a year at high school and went to university at 16, got my dad to quiz me on all capitals of the 50 states of the USA, love to rewatch movies and reread books because they’re familiar, and am still waiting for my Legolas sword from the time I was in the lord of the rings fan club when I was 12.
9. I pride myself on having a big heart and giving my all to people but am still learning to act that way towards myself.
10. My biggest fear is letting fear rule my life and influence my decisions. Which is why I’ve tried to do a lot in my 26 years and why I’m about to jump across to camp out in the Sahara Desert by myself. I would rather have memories and life lessons than money and material objects. I want my future kids to know that life is precious and that adventure is where growth lies.
I am so flawed. We all are. We all have things we don’t like about ourselves, baggage, past experiences that can weigh us down. But we all have it within ourselves to own that and use it to empower us - not to hinder us. Be proud of your little quirks, the things that make you you. You are enough 💛👸🏼💫 #selflove#YearofKef
2 1712 minutes ago
Friday afternoon relaxation done right ✔️☀️ #metime
Fredags side pose 🥳👙✨
Poseringerne begynder efterhånden at blive bedre og bedre og det kan jeg takke dejligste @nannamalmgaard for 💕
Jeg har fået nyt trænings program og ny kostplan - det betyder 2 dage med aften cardio og LIDT mindre mad, det er så lidt der er ændret at jeg som sådan ikke kan mærke forskel.. Men jeg har det helt fantastisk og jeg nyder processen så meget! 🤩
Nu er jeg ved at være klar til at drage over på øen til på søndag, hvor den står på hygge med mit bedste @fitbytina og så skal der øves poseringer med @stinehansen_ifbbpro i morgen ☝🏼✨
14 1791 hour ago
Took this picture yesterday at 6am when I felt light and energetic and so in the mood to take a happy picture for you guys 🎉💐 THIS morning, still in bed, hormonal and bloated from the giant (seriously giant) pack of medjool dates I took down last night. 😂😴 Made me think, that is EXACTLY the kind of thing I would have felt super sh*t about when I woke up this time last year. Like, how dare you get mad hungry and give in to it!? So ridiculous. I probably hadn't been eating enough the past few days or it's the hormones. Bottom line, if you eat more one day it doesn't make you a bad person. Our bodies know what they need and if you're eating the right foods and are in tune with your natural hunger cues (very important) then if you feel super hungry one day, go eat all day. Another day you'll most likely not feel like eating very much (naturally). So relax a little and trust your body to decide.
After 8 months eating this way I can tell you I do NOT eat the same amount every day and that's perfectly normal.
What I'm saying is, if you eat whole natural food and don't restrict the amount you can eat, in time you can believe that if your body demands a giant pack of medjool dates at 9pm, it's doing it for a good reason.
Be happy, lovelies x