Blueberries are low in calories but high in nutrients, king of antioxidant foods, reduce DNA damage and protect cholesterol in your blood ☀️💖
1 13 minutes ago
NIEUWE THEE 😋😋😋
2 vruchten infusies; Fruitmandje & Bessen selectie en 1 witte met aroma: Supreme taste (kruidenmix met peer). Nu al mijn favorietje.
En wat op was is weer aangevuld! 🙌🏻
Colourway one or two? I always get so unsure when I go outside my comfort zone of pink and blue but thought I’d try something while doing a rhyme too 🙄 Who am I kidding? There will be a pink version too 😂 #patterndesign#fruitlover
Vem skulle inte bli glad av att få den här fruktsalladen serverad?! 😍 Bästa fikat/efterrätten/kvällsmyset! Den här med mango, apelsin och hallon m.m. har @superfoodsweden slängt ihop - se recept via länken i profilen! 👏🏼😋❤️🥭🥝🍎
Here are eight ways #jackfruit may benefit your health:
1. Good for your immune system. Jackfruit contains moderate levels of #vitaminC, an antioxidant which helps your body fight free radicals and protects you from colds and other illnesses.
2. Improve your digestion. Jackfruit is packed with fiber which helps improve digestion and prevent constipation.
3. May help prevent #cancer. Jackfruit contains phytonutrients, such as lignans, isoflavones and saponins which have anti-cancer properties. Jackfruit also contains many carotenoids, which have been found to help protect against cancer.
4. Boost your energy levels. Jackfruit has B vitamins, particularly vitamin B6. And it’s high in complex #carbs which can give you a boost of energy, without throwing your blood #sugar levels out of whack. In fact, clinical trials conducted at Sydney University’s Glycemic Index Research Service have found that raw jackfruit has a lower glycemic load than wheat or rice.
5. Help maintain blood pressure and heart health. Jackfruit also has moderate levels of potassium which helps regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack.
6. Support healthy vision. Jackfruit has vitamin A, as well as beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin which helps improve vision and protects eye health.
7. Support skin health and reduces aging. The water content in jackfruit helps keep your skin moisturized and youthful. And the antioxidants help slow the aging process.
8. Good for bone health. Jackfruit is high in calcium, which strengthens and helps promote healthy bones. The right amount of magnesium helps with the absorption of calcium. And the high amount of potassium helps decrease the loss of calcium.