Here's Søren, once again part of that spy team - and the Leader of it. One more to go! (I seem to have unintentionally posted them in order of advancing age) [v MORE INFO v]
- Being the Leader, Søren's generally an all-rounder with his skills but is excellent at strategizing and combat
- His origins: Søren was the middle kid of a 5-member family who lived an average life, though their mother was often missing due to her job
- Søren grew up normally until the kids arrived home one day to see their father dead. From then on their mother never returns
- While his siblings grieved and moved on, Søren always felt like something was off and investigated
- Long story short, he found out about a secret organization which his mum was a part of. He was found out, but when his mother heard she convinced the higher-ups not to kill him just to silence him
- In exchange, Søren had to stay in the organization and could never return to his normal life. His mother explained everything, and though initially angry Soren calmed down and took it in stride.
- Eventually got bored and wandered around the headquarters until he found a new friend - an older male spy who was the leader of a large team and had a soft spot for kids
- His new friend answered every question and curiosity he had, which led Soren to be interested in the whole spy thing. When he grew older, he eventually expressed a desire to join the team
- Went through vigorous training until he managed to join, and began to look up to his friend as a mentor. They grew close.
- Later on, the group is tasked with shutting down an enemy organization which proves to be too big of a task. The team is unprepared, betrayal occurs, and almost all of the group is wiped out in one fated mission - except Søren, who is saved by an unlikely ally
- Said ally convinces a depressed Søren to restart the group, which he eventually does - and forms the 5-man team we all kno lol
- Yes, that 'unlikely ally' is the next and last member of the team
Category is: Starfireness Fury Realness. She's a queen. Didn't finished the series yet, but already love her. "I'm coming out/ I want the world to know/ Got to let it show" form Mrs Diana Ross, is my song for her, you know 80's...
Ela é uma rainha. Ainda não terminei de ver a série, mas já amo a Estelar. "I'm coming out/ I want the world to know/ Got to let it show" da Dona Diana do Mundo Ross, é minha música para ela, hit dos anos 80 e tal...
Hey Guys! This text is a little bit personally and an emotional thing.
I will take a break from social media! My accounts will be avaible but i will delete every app on my smart phone. I dont know how long i will be offline. Social Media made me dissapointed about my art, because everytime i try and post something, i only lose followers and the likes are as little as at the beginning of my social media time. Because of that i think my art is not good enough and i often feel disappointed, when i don‘t have time to draw and to post something and it is not as good as i want it to be. I‘m a perfectionist with my art and everything i do and becaues of that it stopped to be fun for me. With this break i hopefully will get rid of these feelings about my art, because i know, that i like what i do. I want to get better, without the pressure to see the great artist which post every day.
My website still will be online and you can write me an email if you have any questions. Thank you for your great support <3 #comic#manga#socialmediabreak#free#clipstudiopaint#digitalart#drawing#comicstyle#illustration#artist#feeling#break#pencil#digitalpainting#arthelps
Just reposting one of my old drawings ;) he won last night! Lets go pacman!! We proud if u!
1 34 minutes ago
I thought it was fine, but now that I'm analyzing, it came out pretty bad.. This is a drawing of my newest OC, Claire.. I though she'd came out aesthetic but it came out weird.. I hope you guys liked! ❤️🤦🏻♀️