What is the 4th step of our consultation system? Read below »
Step 4:GETTING THE TATTOO...
Once you show up for your tattoo appointment you'll go from a little NERVOUS to OVERLY excited.
You'll fill out some paper work, your artist will go over your design with you, and they will set up for your tattoo.
All of our artists take pride in providing a sterile and professional environment, and we invest into the highest quality supplies.
We guarantee, your lines crisp, your colors vibrant, and the shading is smooth.
We recommend to hydrate and eat a nutritional meal before a tattoo!
This will help with the pain because good nutrients and hydration creates endorphins, and endorphins help our body manage and "numb out" the pain during the tattoo process.
During the Tattoo you'll feel a bit of a cat scratch sting but soon realize its not as painful as you thought it would be...
We recommend focusing on your breathing.
Slow deep relaxed breaths will help you take attention away from the uncomfortable feeling as you go into a meditative state.
We like to call this "going to your Happy Place."
Your artist will help guide you through the tattoo if you struggle and lose focus of breathing.
But yea, Breathing is the magic pill of getting tattoos, it works better than numbing cream.
Once you're done with your tattoo you'll feel Accomplished and Satisfied that you did it!
You finally got The Perfect Tattoo!
After finishing your artist will clean it off and bandage it up.
After they are done cleaning up they will take a picture of your new ink and ask for your reviews of your experience.
Now what? Once that's done we'll give you a surgical bandage for Safe and perfect healing.
And yes, we will email you complete instructions on how to use it to ensure that taking care of your tattoo is a breeze and very easy to do!
Click the link in our bio NOW to setup your free consultation!
The crew is booking up for months and some are closing books, Chris has 30 spots left this year, and Kira is down to 28!!
We’re headed to go meet up with @casanova_ink_tattoo at the @goldenstatetattooexpo in California!
Expect to see us all over the story this weekend with @savagedax tattooing on hustle row!
@arsphox_tattoo@firstname.lastname@example.org_ @kiratetertattoos@alecjlangton are all on the way to the extraction point.
Have a great day Savages, and don’t forget that if you’ve been holding off on your tattoo, now is the time to setup your consultation, Chris and Kira are now booking their last 30 spots of 2019, and Austin will book quickly when he arrives!
Click the link to secure your spot😎
👩❤️💋👨 10 Tips For Dating A Tattoo Artist 👩❤️💋👨
1. He will have more Tattoo Machines than you will have shoes. Get over it and buy more shoes. Show him who's boss
2. Try to have sex early in the day before He finds out that his client wants to change tattoo ideas last minute, or else he may not be able to get it up anymore
3. Save your own money because you'll probably be supporting him like a college bum while he pretends he is a Tattoo Rockstar
4. Expect him to stare at his idols Instagram page more than your eyes. When he does this, simply remind him that his Idol doesn’t give Blowjobs.
5. Hes passionate by default, so if you want free tattoos, don’t ask for them upfront - instead use his own passion against him by seducing him with a new tattoo machine then arouse him by saying “You can do whatever you want.”
6. Make sure to get couples massages regularly to soothe all that carefree tattoo lifestyle, I mean *hunched-over-squirming-clients- for-6 hours* stress
7. If he asks you to hangout at the shop and become his apprentice say “ No babe, you need to focus on your Art, you’re not as good as you think you are .”
8. He won't be able to stop talking about Tattooing. Like ever. So just give up and pretend you are listening when you are really just thinking about that amazing court drama he interrupted to tell you about some stupid technique he learned from some famous artist.
9. Support his dreams but don't put up with his complaining about not-having-walk-ins-today crap. Make him work to get his name out there and make real money, not sit around drawing Coloring Book Flash of Roses, Skulls, Daggers, Banners, And outdated Styles pin-up girls.
10. If he sucks dick to get on a “Pro Team” change boyfriends.
Do you already know our Cheyenne distributor @lateliertattoosupplyreggio ?!? Please take a moment to give @lateliertattoosupplyreggio a follow and be sure to add #CheyenneTattooEquipment to your incredible work for a chance to be featured on our page!
🦅CHEYENNE HAWK PEN🦅
Modello: Cheyenne HAWK PEN
Voltaggio Consigliato: 5 – 13 V DC
Alimentazione: 15 VA
Frequenza: 55 – 165 Hz
Escursione: 3,5 mm
Uscita Ago: 0 - 4,5 mm
Connessione: Jack 3,5 mm
Propulsione: Motore Precision DC
Movimento: Continuo e Diretto
Ambiente di Utilizzo: da +10 °C a +35 °C
. . .
Diametro x Lunghezza: 25,4 x 123 mm
Peso: ca. 130 g
Cheyenne Hawk PEN viene fornita completa di Pen Hawk 25mm, cavo di collegamento, supporto per la penna (PEN Tray) e manuale.
. . .
HAWK PEN può naturalmente essere utilizzata con l’attuale sistema di cartucce Cheyenne e può essere azionata con alimentatori PU I, PU II ed i cavi per Thunder and the Spirit.
. . .