Resting on the way to the second camp on North route to the summit of beautiful Elbrus mountain. ⠀
Busy people from big cities with important jobs and hundreds of responsibilities forget how to rest and easily get burnt out. That’s why so often you can hear a person who has so much is actually very unhappy. ⠀ ⠀
Well, if you start to notice that simple things, like food, sleep, nature, people, art do not bring happiness to you anymore try... to rest more! The key always is balance. And such activities as hiking and climbing teach you the importance of resting and balancing it with hard work. If you don’t rest well, you never will get to the top, whatever top it is: a mountain or a career. ⠀
With the second week of classes approaching make sure to stop by and unwind with the sisters of Delta Alpha Sigma throughout the week! We have some fun events, a community service event, an info session and the MGC showcase!! #ttudas#pinkweek#rush2019#rushdas#ttu2019#adventures
The kids play area sponsored by @southwestair I'm the Dallas Love Field airport was awesome. It gave this mama a break. Traveling alone with two littles was hard. However, I was blessed with AMAZING kindness on my journey.
1. @hertz drove me to the terminal instead of me unloading everything from my rental car and loading on the shuttle.
2. Sweet TSA agents that are working their butts off while not getting paid.
3. My FANTASTIC server at the @chilis#2 pulled my brand new soda down on us 🤦😭 this sweet mama to be was so patient and kind.
4. The ladies that held the door as I tried to push my double stroller, loaded with 2 car seats, 2 bags and a kid, into the family bathroom.
5. The girl who stood by #1 in the stroller on our second bathroom trip so I could pee alone. She chatted her up and had a good vibe about her.
6. The gate agent who helped me get my kids and all my stuff down the jet way.
7. Our flight crew. They helped me get settled, comfort a crying #2 (she hates take off) and carry my stuff off the plane as #2 was on my back and I carried #1 off in her car seat. .
I was incredibly blessed this day to have the help I did. I don't know how I would have done it alone.